2012 DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries to study in Germany
The MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s program of “Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries.” If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply. Please read the information provided here very carefully.
The next application period will start in June. It is for the 2012/13 intake.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the DAAD. Please refer to the brochure for “Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries”.
If you do not fulfill these criteria, you are still welcome to apply for admission to the MIPLC, but you will not be considered for the DAAD scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, please proceed as follows:
- Please refer to the DAAD program brochure 2012/13 – available for download from the service box on the right – and read the information carefully;
- Determine whether you are eligible to apply by DAAD and MIPLC standards;
- Apply for admission to the MIPLC by using our online application system, accessible below, and follow the instructions provided;
- When you come to the end of the online application, check “I would like to apply for financial assistance” and “I would like to apply for the DAAD scholarship” and complete the MIPLC Financial Assistance Application Form that opens automatically;
- Print the forms and add all required documentation, as per the instructions provided;
- Download and complete the DAAD Scholarship Application Form and add the other documents required by the DAAD (for details, please refer to the brochure – NB: the MIPLC does not require a research exposé);
- Send your complete application as detailed below.
- Please submit your application directly to the MIPLC, unless you are from Cameroon, Myanmar, or Nigeria, in which case you must submit your application through the German Embassy in your country.
Please make sure that your file is complete with all the documents indicated above. Otherwise, your application cannot be processed. Your complete file must reach the MIPLC by the dates specified below.
If You Have Questions Concerning the DAAD Application Form and Requirements
Section 6, “Duration of planned stay in Germany”: The start and end dates of the academic year 2012/13 have not yet been set. The program will probably start in early October 2012 and will end in mid-September 2013 (date of submission of Master’s Thesis). The exact dates will be announced in due time in our academic calendar.
The MIPLC does not require a “research exposé” (DAAD brochure, page 12). Therefore, you do not have to (and should not) submit such an exposé.
For any other questions you may have concerning the DAAD Application Form (e.g., “What should I enter in section…?”), or the DAAD requirements (e.g., concerning the documents to be submitted as per the DAAD’s brochure), please contact your nearest DAAD office.
The MIPLC cannot answer any questions related to the DAAD. The MIPLC can only answer questions related to the MIPLC’s own requirements.
As a first step, all complete applications will be screened by the MIPLC and processed for admission. All candidates will be informed by the MIPLC whether or not they have been admitted to our LL.M. program. If you do not get admitted to the MIPLC, your DAAD scholarship application will not be considered, either.
From the list of admitted candidates, the MIPLC will then put together a shortlist of candidates for the DAAD scholarship. Once this list has been confirmed by the DAAD, all shortlisted applicants must undergo a telephone interview.
The final decision about allocating the scholarship rests with the DAAD. The successful applicant(s) will be informed by the DAAD directly. All unsuccessful applicants will receive communication from the MIPLC.
You should learn about the outcome of your application by late February of the new year. In the meantime, please refrain from contacting us or the DAAD to ask for status updates.
Start your application now at http://scholarization.blogspot.com/2011/07/daad-scholarship-for-students-from.html
DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries, Germany Scholarship for Developing Countries, DAAD Scholarship for Developing Countries, DAAD Scholarship for Developing Countries 2012, Germany Scholarship for Developing Countries 2012, DAAD Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
Filed under: International Scholarship, Scholarships | Tagged: DAAD Scholarship for Developing Countries, DAAD Scholarship for Developing Countries 2012, DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries, DAAD Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries, Germany Scholarship for Developing Countries, Germany Scholarship for Developing Countries 2012 | 40 Comments »